Executive Assistant, Internal AuditApply Job ID: R-002541 Date posted: 03/20/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
We are currently looking to hire an Executive Assistant within the Finance department at LPL Financial. This position will provide executive administrative support to the EVP of Internal Audit, as well as general support to the Finance team in our Fort Mill, SC location. Primary responsibilities include managing travel, phones, scheduling meetings, heavy calendaring and files, generating and mailing correspondence and other duties as assigned.
• Handle all day-to-day responsibilities for the executive(s) they support. This includes but is not limited to answering multiple phone lines, scheduling and coordinating both internal and external meetings and other general administrative functions
• Calendar all meetings and keep executive(s) current with any changes; provide materials and order food/beverages where applicable
• Liaison and partner with Human Resources, corporate Communications, Public Relations and other business partners when needed
• Provide support to other Finance executives with team events, activities and meetings
• Some Travel coordination: arranging all aspects of travel including air, lodging, and transportation in conjunction with the corporate travel department
• Management of expenses: organize receipts and input in Concur in a timely manner to ensure meeting billing schedule
• Prepare and review all documents for meetings as well as any department communications
• Draft correspondence on behalf of the CFO while maintaining style and brand representation
Other Job Duties:
• Serve as a go-to resource for executive and other staff members
• Create and/or modify PowerPoint presentations, reports, and other materials
• Partner with Finance and Investor Relations in preparation for Board of Directors and other senior level meetings
• Work closely with Human Resources on department wide activities, programs and processes
• Create solid working relationships with other administrative staff and others within the department
• Work professionally with senior executives and clients, think and work independently, be proactive, handle confidential information and work effectively and efficiently
• Other ad hoc projects as assigned
• Minimum 6+ years of experience in an executive assistant role
• Extensive experience working with high level executives
• A critical thinker, exhibits advanced decision making capabilities and ability to exercise judgement in all tasks
• Travel arrangement experience, with proven success working across time zones
• Financial Services industry experience or supporting a sales organization is a plus
• Power Point, Word, and Excel skills are a plus
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.