Financial Analyst, CFO SolutionsApply Job ID: R-016488 Date posted: 07/20/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
Are you pursuing a career in Finance?
Do you have financial modeling or analysis experience?
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing and innovative team?
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial is seeking talented and analytical candidates with a finance background. As an analyst, you will provide analytical and strategic support to advisors facing CFOs, build financial models, and create and explain business metrics. The analyst is also responsible for providing easy to understand and interpret forecasts, budgets, cost-benefit analysis, and accounting information.
The CFO Solutions program at LPL acts as Chief Financial Officers for financial advisors and small business owners. The program helps advisors understand their financials and business metrics to make strategic decisions to grow revenue, profits, and increase their business valuation.
What will you do?
- Build complex financial models to provide financial decision support for advisors
- Analyze advisor practices to help the business owners better understand their value, including profitability, cash flow, areas of opportunity, and the impacts of shifts in their business
- Analyze financial statements and advise on investment opportunities
- Create key performance indicators and predict future financial trends
- Develop strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Ad-hoc analysis, financial modeling, and additional responsibilities as required
Please note: Additional responsibilities or duties may be assigned to you as needed or determined
What does your success look like in the first 90 days?
- Become a trusted partner for our financial advisors and team members
- Understand our team processes and accurately create financial models
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
- 1-3 years of finance experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field is required
- Strong financial modeling, analysis, and Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.