Head of Analytics and IntelligenceApply Job ID: R-011526 Date posted: 03/31/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
The Head of MIDAS (Market Intelligence, Data and Analytics Solutions) will lead the team responsible for delivering data-driven analytics and market intelligence across LPL. The team is responsible for enabling data-driven decision making, expanding data commercialization solutions, and managing the data strategy & governance of the firm.
- Lead enterprise-wide analytics, market intelligence, data strategy & governance functions
- Partner with stakeholders across the firm as a shared service; drive portfolio management of efforts and alignment of team’s focus against top strategic priorities
- Serve as data & analytics thought partner for leaders across the firm; showcase opportunities to drive data-driven insights and apply technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence, and robotic process automation
- Expand data commercialization solutions and explore new opportunities to monetize analytics with customers and partners
- Enable data-driven decision-making across the organization, including business planning, revenue growth, product design, client experience, business performance & efficiency, and risk management
- Partner with Technology on foundational data quality improvement and infrastructure, including the incorporation of new data sources and development of data assets
- Nurture & develop a high-functioning data & analytics team, expanding skillsets in areas where we see long-term strategic opportunities (e.g., AI-driven advice)
- Significant experience with leading a shared services function in large, data-intensive, multi-line of business environment with significant complexity of scale, experience
- Strong executive presence, with an ability to influence, executive business leaders, and showcase how data can address critical business challenges
- Proven thought leadership addressing challenging problems, including growth and efficiency initiatives, with examples of implementing innovative, analytic solutions to drive outstanding results
- Proven experience leading a transformative agenda to build a data foundation and analytics capabilities
- Highly respected leader with reputation for recruiting top analytics professionals, building strong, motivated teams and creating opportunities for high potentials
- Forward-thinking leader who moves beyond the status quo by using critical thinking and strategically thinking about future data opportunities
- Experience working with and introducing emerging technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotic Process Automation) and develop analytics-based solutions, which will drive innovation in business performance.
- Experience working with a financial services firm will be helpful in this role
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.