Information Technology Risk AuditorApply Job ID: R-002306 Date posted: 03/06/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
We are currently looking to hire an Information Technology Risk Auditor to help identify, assess and report risks within LPL’s Technology department. This individual will be responsible for executing information technology (IT) internal audits, Sarbanes-Oxley control testing, process reviews and various ad hoc projects assigned to them.
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of internal audit engagements and projects in line with Internal Audit practices
- Develop audit programs, working papers, and internal audit reports
- Assess business risks and evaluate the effectiveness of controls at the network, operating system, database and application levels
- Develop strong working relationships with Technology personnel that promote efficient audit execution.
- Maintain and enhance skills through on-going education and training activities to support company needs
- Experience with IT, including IT security, risk assessment or compliance
- Undergraduate degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline
- Pursuing or attained one applicable audit designation (CIA, CFE, CISA, CISSP, etc.)
- Interact internally with staff, management, and occasionally senior management.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and demonstrated ability to present complex issues to management
- A helpful, respectful and personable approach to client and coworker interactions
Personal pride in delivering exceptional experiences to clients and coworkers
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.