Institution Success ConsultantApply Job ID: R-024238 Date posted: 07/18/2022 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Assistant Vice President (AVP), institution success consultant sits within the Institution Services Relationship Management team. By developing a thorough understanding of the institution’s approach to doing business and knowledge of LPL’s strategic initiatives, the AVP will be responsible for crafting and aligning effective solutions to assist the client in meeting their business goals and objectives. Additionally the AVP, institution success consultant will partner with the Relationship Management team, as the primary points of contact between their institution and LPL. This role will combine relationship management, analytics, consulting, project management, and communication skill to fully understand and achieve business growth, retention and client satisfaction. The AVP, institution success consultant must possess cross functional LPL knowledge, be process oriented and capable of thinking critically, leveraging data to help the client and LPL make informed decisions. This role will report to the VP, Institution Success Manager
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What will you do?
- Become immersed in the business of the client, gaining thorough understating of how they function
- Act as business liaison between LPL and the institution’s leadership to drive impactful engagements, leading to adoption of LPL capabilities
- Identify trends within the business and communicate out findings; partnering internally and externally to solution for items as needed
- Serve as primary business and analytics source for complex Institutions with regular exec, leadership, middle office, and advisor interactions
- Create customized reporting solutions Bank Executive, Sales Management performance, Regional including:
- 360 executive dashboard for institution executive & leadership (also leverage for LPL executive reporting needs)
- Advisor Experience
- Client Experience
- Financial Performance
- Retail reporting/Volume tracking/Insurance reporting
- Internal institution LPL reporting metrics
- Communicate proactively with the institution, educating on policy procedure and ensuring an understanding of changes may enhance and impact their business
- Represent the voice of the client in cross organizational meetings within the firm, including senior leaders, raising any concerns and collaborate in solving
- Create client feedback loops through recurring meetings with program leadership
- Document all opportunities, activities and meetings with Enterprise into Salesforce contact management system used to measure progress towards personal and team engagement goals
- Represent LPL Institution Services Relationship Management in several venues and forums throughout the year
- Stay up informed on general financial services industry knowledge and happenings, particularly in the IS space
- Manage all T&E expenses within assigned budgeted amount.
The expertise we’re seeking:
- Bachelors preferred or equivalent work experience
- FINRA Series 6 or 7 (or ability to obtain within 90 days)
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in financial services with both sales and service responsibilities
- Experience with Contact Management Systems, specifically Salesforce.com and standard MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with LPL Financial proprietary systems and client facing technology highly desired
- Proven analytical skills and logical decision making abilities
- Experience and understanding of the LPL Financial organization
The skills you need:
- Comfort with ambiguity with an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, growth-oriented and dynamic environment
- Foster a culture of engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Resourceful in navigating across the organization to get work completed and issues resolved
- Constantly working on developing team members for succession planning.
- Relevant analytical and reporting experience, preferably within the sourcing or financial services industry
- Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Embody the firm’s mission and values – and understand how to educate and reinforce
The talents you deliver
- BE BALANCED- Juggle multiple tasks, while maintaining focus
- BE PROACTIVE- Take a solution oriented approach to escalated items, communicating up as appropriate
- BE CURIOUS- innovate, identify and take action on process improvements
- BE COURAGEOUS- identify potential areas of opportunity for staff and provide ongoing coaching
- BE ENTREPRENEURIAL- understand your role as a business owner and strive to elevate the status quo
- BE CAPTIVATING- Conduct meetings to recognize and share new information with your
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.