Insurance & Annuity SpecialistApply Job ID: R-016909 Date posted: 11/18/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations TX-Austin
Insurance & Annuity Specialist
The Annuity Representative of the Investor Solutions Team is part of a platform of LPL corporate employee advisors who provide investment solutions and financial advice to mass affluent investors. Our mission is to enable advisors to focus on their clients by reducing the complexity of running their practice and we support their business by offering enabling technology and comprehensive support. Our annuity team overseas a growing book of 90,000+ annuity clients and $6.8B AUM. The team of annuity representatives will help individuals examine their immediate and long term investment needs, and help design solutions that best meet their individual financial goals. This is a team based virtual advisor environment that deliver investment advice and guidance over the phone. The ideal candidate will be success driven with a client service attitude and the ability to deliver high touch, professional service. The position will have a base salary in addition to a bonus.
- Customer Service: Representatives are responsible for all functions of annuity service including providing exceptional customer service via incoming calls, responses to emails and proactive client outreach. Representatives require a good knowledge of annuity products, features and benefits, and be able to articulate to clients/financial advisors
- Book Maintenance: Representatives ensure our book of annuity clients are operationally maintained, compliant, and assist to ensure smooth account transfer upon annuity book acquisitions. Representatives will work with leadership to improve efficiency, improve processes, and enhance our client engagement model.
- Annuity Carrier Relationships: Representatives need to connect with various annuity carries to ensure account records and “representative of record” are updated. Representatives will need to collaborate with carriers and internal business partners to provide the best products and experience for clients.
- Client & Financial Advisor Annuity Consultation: Representatives need to leverage consultative skills to diagnose client needs and provide guidance to clients on annuity product considerations as well as refer wealth management opportunities to our financial advisors. Representative will also be responsible for assisting advisors with analysis of existing client annuity portfolios
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have excellent telephone service/relationship management skills
- Minimum of 2 years of direct client experience within the financial services industry preferred
- Prior financial trading experience
- Ideal candidate will have prior tele-sales experience
- Must have excellent communication skills, and strong service ethic
- Previous Experience as a financial advisor
- Prior LPL trading, financial related Service Call Center experience; or other service related job experience considered
- Series 7, 63 and Life and Health is required
- Series 66 or 65 is preferred
- Professional financial advisor designations a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and web based applications.
- Ability to assist customers in call center environment while accessing data via multiple PC lookup applications. Must have excellent PC and data input skills
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.