Intraday Performance Manager (Remote)Apply Job ID: R-022349 Date posted: 06/27/2022 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
Are you interested in being part of a team that is working to transform and do things differently? If so, LPL Financial is the place for you!
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
The Mission Control Intraday Performance Manager is responsible for managing a team of professionals to manage the standard operating procedures to optimize the service center staffing to ensure targeted service levels are met throughout the day. They will be expected to manage the daily execution of scheduled events while balancing staffing requirements against the changing call demands and AHT performance within the day, adjusting as necessary to protect service standards. The Intraday Performance Manager will be expected to execute against the department goals in alignment with the strategic company priorities, and work as a team with peer Mission Control leadership to maintain consistency of message and practice across the department. They are also expected to mentor and train to broaden the WFM knowledge within the department while also developing their team members
- Preview forecasted service levels, AHT, staffing, and shrinkage for each call type for the following day and week noting any items that may negatively impact overall service level performance
- Reallocate SP staffing within call type groups, adjust shrinkage for the day, offer additional available time, or make other adjustments to the staffing groups as needed to protect or restore service level performance within the day, all within established Operating Procedures.
- Review and partner with service center leaders to update, adjust, or add to Standard Operating Procedures, refreshing and improving IDP activities to optimize staff effectiveness.
- Lead a team of professionals to deliver excellent service while managing intraday activities.
- Creates a team environment that encourages and inspires sharing of best practices and seeks new ideas
- Fosters a culture of engagement, diversity and inclusion
- Thinks innovatively and looks beyond accepted practices for fresh perspectives
- Manage projects or initiatives to enhance Mission Control and IDP responsibilities.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Candidates must have a minimum of three years of workforce management experience in either forecasting, service delivery, or intraday performance management in a call center environment
- Prior management experience leading a team of professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of workforce management experience in a call center environment in a leadership capacity.
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional maturity and leadership
- Analytical experience in reviewing call center KPIs
- Prior experience managing intraday performance in a call center with more than 400 agents
- High degree of business acumen and ability to work closely with leadership and proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams
- Operates well in a fast-paced environment. Self-starter, ability to execute without significant oversight and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Experience with CX One, Nice, and IEX systems
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.