Sr. Analyst, Customer Experience ResearchApply Job ID: R-005789 Date posted: 04/16/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Sr. Analyst, Advisor Feedback will be part of an entrepreneurial, high-performing team that is building out LPL’s Advisor Feedback ecosystem. Advisor Feedback plays a strategic role at LPL and is a critical element of business success. The Sr. Analyst will contribute to the development of an Advisor Feedback ecosystem, managing surveys and other research, which will enable LPL to measure, understand and drive improvements in the Advisor experience.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Conduct research on the Advisor Experience with LPL.
- Manage the administration of ongoing surveys to evaluate Advisor experience at various touchpoints.
- Coordinate with relevant business areas in administration of survey and communication of analysis, results and reporting.
- Work on the development and design of LPL’s surveys, including the format, layout, and managing the distribution lists.
- Coordinate the design and development and analysis of surveys and other research in line with overall research framework for LPL Advisor Experience.
- Conduct analysis and prepare detailed reports with results from surveys for various audiences.
- Prepare and analyze data from surveys, generate insights and analysis, compile dashboards, scorecards, and reports.
- High business acumen and sharp analytical skills demonstrated through bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of related experience, or an MBA and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of research methodologies both quantitative and qualitative, including research design and analysis, in line with best practices in CX research.
- Strong project management skills for planning and administration of multiple, concurrent survey programs with a large volume of data.
- Experience in working with CX research or marketing research programs, including surveys and other types of research from design through to analysis and reporting of results.
- Knowledge and experience with research projects that involve managing large volumes of data and establishing systems and processes for collection, validation, cleaning, and analysis.
- Conduct research on industry best practices in customer experience research.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.