Lead Engineer, Senior Developer- Risk & RegulatoryApply Job ID: R-007294 Date posted: 08/06/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Location: Charlotte, NC
We are currently looking to hire a Lead Engineer, Senior Developer- Risk & Regulatory within the Risk & Regulatory department, which is a part of LPL’s Business Technology Services organization. This role will act as a senior developer and/or technical lead as needed work individually or as part of a team responsible for improving existing applications and/or new application development to meet the changing needs of our business.
Specific assignments may include but not limited to:
- application design
- coding for enhancements
- performance tuning
- data analysis and report / process automation
- team members work in a fast-paced environment delivering both strategic as well as tactical technology solutions.
Must Have :
- At least 1 year of hands on development experience on Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Case Management v8 and very familiar with Oracle JET framework and Process Management Framework
- At least 3 years of Oracle development experience (database and application), Oracle 11g PL/SQL and equivalent
- Proficient in writing complex PL/SQL codes and can translate business requirement into technical code
- 2 year of Informatica and equivalent ETL tools.
- Strong Data analysis and analytics skills
- Linux/Unix configuration experience
- Comfortable working in Agile/Iterative Environment
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Experienced with version control tool
Nice to Have :
- 2 year of Mantas/Trade Blotter scenario development experience
- 1 year of Oracle Financial Services Compliance Regulatory Reporting
- MS SQL Server
- Actimize Enterprise Case Management experience is preferred
- OBIEE reports and configuration
- Knowledge of the brokerage or financial services industry
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.