Lead, OperationsApply Job ID: R-002952 Date posted: 05/16/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Client Technology Management Service Lead will support our service model for LPL proprietary and technology products for both internal and external customers. The position will require someone with strong leadership, excellent interpersonal skills, and a desire to support internal and external customers.
- Team Development – Support a team environment built around positive reinforcement, knowledge transfer among staff, training, and superior customer service. Support Management in goal setting, accountability, and scheduling for staff.
- Cross Functional Partnerships – maintain and enhance the shared service support model to keep alignment between production and service; act as a resource for any escalations and support efforts to maintain desired service levels.
- Processing – possess the ability to manage workloads for the team and process subscription requests for advisors to receive technology access.
- Planning - Work directly with Management to incorporate planning and goals in order to streamline processes and find opportunities for improved efficiency.
- Improve Customer Experience - Position interacts with multiple service teams including but not limited to: Registration, Service, Transitions, and Commissions service. The Lead will be expected to provide proper training tools and resources to assist staff and educate external users; track department’s ongoing cross-training efforts; recognize department needs and support efforts/initiatives to improve current processes.
- Increase Productivity - Reviewing open issues and items out of SLA with direct reports; analyzing and improving current workflows and manual processes within the group to ensure the best possible service experience for clients; continually create measurable efficiencies for onboarding.
- Project Support – Provide support for all new and ongoing projects including system enhancements, user acceptance testing, new office onboarding, migration efforts, and other needs as they arise.
- Documentation – Develop and perform periodic reviews of all documentation to ensure department is updated on changes and documentation is prepared for audit purposes.
- Risk Prevention – possess the ability to anticipate and detect actions that could negatively impact stakeholders and jeopardize the client experience.
Minimum Experience Required: 2 years of leadership in a team environment preferred
Licenses/Certifications Required: Series 99, or equivalent preferred. Licensing will be required within 120 days of start date.
Software/Systems Skills Required: Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Word and Excel, Oracle, and Siebel.
Software/Systems Skills Preferred: ASAT, Salesforce, Visio, Adobe Professional
- Additional Information:
- Thorough documentation skills and ability to document new processes.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, team oriented, responsible, and reliable, with a positive attitude and a proactive style.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with various levels of personnel, in addition to encouraging and building positive relationships and communicating effectively with all co-workers and outside sponsors.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. EOE
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.