Lead Ops SpecialistApply Job ID: R-000655 Date posted: 07/10/2017 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Client and Government Reporting team comprises of cost basis and tax reporting functionalities. The tax reporting component ensures that all Internal Revenue Service (IRS) client tax reporting forms are issued and mailed in an accurate and timely manner. The cost basis component is responsible for the receipt, maintenance and delivery of tax lots used to calculate cost basis.
- Deliver the best personal and relevant client experience possible through operational and service excellence delivery and demonstration of sound business and financial management practices
- Developing quality service standards and processes to create a consistent service experience
- Handle escalations by both the Service Center and Advisors
- Support and contribute toward the successful execution of projects and initiatives that support LPL’s priorities
- Manage the day to day operations of the department with responsibilities including but not limited to re-allocating workloads for onshore and offshore teams, evaluating volumes, assessing productivity, ensuring SLAs are met and providing daily/weekly metrics
- Responsible for daily quality control, managing error rates, exception review processing and daily reporting
- Leverage technology to automate manual work and simplify processes where feasible to create a highly scalable, flexible, and efficient infrastructure.
- Develop risk based mitigation approaches that may yield changes to functions, and departmental requirements.
- Understand and Interpret rule modifications in an ever changing regulatory environment, and understand the business needs of LPL, our advisors, and other departments
- Other assignments as required by Management
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.