Lead Ops SpecialistApply Job ID: R-002407 Date posted: 03/09/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Lead Ops Specialist in Cash Management will be located in Fort Mill SC and help oversee various cash management tasks. The position would include, but is not limited to, the review and oversight of incoming and outgoing check, wire, ach, and journal activity. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for supporting various staff management functions in the Fort Mill location.
- Responsible for coordinating and supervising department workflow and handling escalated issues for both retirement and Non-retirement accounts.
- Daily review of client accounts and external request for high dollar wires, checks, journals, and ACH transactions. Identifying risk and assuring audit controls.
- Daily monitoring and training of offshore and onshore staff to assure adherence to procedures and SLA's.
- Working closely with all team members to ensure they are meeting designated goals
- Directly supporting management for department and organizational level initiatives
- Work weeks can exceed the standard 40 hours on occasion
- In-office availability through 6pm ET daily
Must be series 99 or 7 licensed, or able to obtain within 60 days of employment.
Experience leading staff preferred
3+ Years of operations experience at a broker-dealer preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.