Manager, AXA Service CenterApply Job ID: R-005796 Date posted: 02/01/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Discover your opportunity with LPL Financial, a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer with over 15,000 financial advisors and over 4000 corporate employees where we respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve.
Joining our team as a Manager, AXA Service Center will allow you to support financial advisors by offering an extraordinary quality service experience. Our service team’s main priority is to create a reliable support system for our clients so they can easily grow their practice. Being flexible and adaptable to competing priorities will be key success factors for this position.
What you’ll do
The primary role for the Manager, AXA Service Center is responsible for leading and developing a team (12 – 15) of Financial Client Support members. Client Support is the first point of contact for LPL Financial Advisors who have inquiries related to service and operational needs.
The Expertise Were Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related discipline required.
- 5 - 7 years of call center experience working in a customer contact center environment.
- 3+ years of experience managing staff
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently are required to identify problems and implement solutions in a team environment.
- Effectiveness in this role requires strong leadership abilities as well as a solid working knowledge LPL Policies and Procedures.
- Series 99 (https://www.finra.org/industry/series99) or can complete within 90 days of employment.
The Skills You Need
- Handle Financial Advisor immediate escalations needing management contact and advanced support issues.
- Monitor, coach, set performance goals, and motivate staff.
- Help frontline agents with question from advisors and office staff.
- Assist in the training process of support staff.
- Track their training progress and decide when they have reached milestones to move them on the next level of training.
- Administrative management duties: timecard approvals, interviews, review time off requests, track attendance etc.
- Candidate must have proven ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Develop projects and training schedules.
- Provide superior customer service to large base of financial advisors by handling incoming phone calls when needed including escalations.
- Ensure proper escalation of incidents following the TSHD Escalation procedures. Coach Frontline Team leads on proper issue escalation to internal departments. Monitor the effectiveness of the Team Leads and act as judge when disagreements in policy may occur.
- Advise Frontline AVP when there is a need for progressive counseling of a team member. Assist in writing and presenting the action plan and guidance to improve the team member
- Manage the frontline Queue process. Coach Frontline Team leads on proper issue escalation.
- Monitor Frontline ACD performance reports looking for trends and areas of improvement.
- Play a key role in maintaining standard for service level.
- Interview and make staffing decision for hiring Frontline Service Associates. Communicate with staffing agencies about current and future needs.
- Conduct daily Huddle meetings to communicate new and current information to the entire team.
The Empowerment of Your Role
LPL is transforming our culture and our commitment to the ease of doing business. Making it easier for advisors to do business with us is our No. 1 priority. No matter what your role or department, at LPL we all own this. Knowing this we are all empowered to make things simpler and do what is best for advisors and their investors.
The Quality You Deliver
At LPL financial, our work makes a difference. That is why we share a passion for doing it ethically and exceedingly well. Because we have a clear focus and we are empowered to deliver results, we see every day that we are creating something special together.
LPL Financial has a “we” philosophy rather than a “me” philosophy. Our benefit packages are built to support our colleagues and their families by providing programs that foster health, peace of mind, work/life balance, as well as support for your financial and social goals and commitments. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefit offerings.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.