Manager, Client Technology ManagementApply Job ID: R-001104 Date posted: 12/29/2017 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Manager of Client Technology Management (CTM) Service is responsible for managing the Client Technology Management service team and driving service experience. She/he will be responsible for managing day-to-day CTM service, call SLA objectives, employee development and training, and department productivity objectives to ensure our advisors and their staff are provided with exceeding service. The position will work closely with the processing team leadership which will require someone who is collaborative, works well under pressure, and has the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide support to the Client Technology Management Service Team members by performing 1:1 meetings for coaching and development, writing and delivering their mid-year and year-end performance evaluations, and helping them create and maintain goals and growth objectives each year
- Complete Resource Planning Models and quarterly perform needs assessments to determine overall staffing needs
- Oversee hiring, onboarding, training, scheduling, and communicating job expectations to new service staff
- Analyze queues and provide daily/weekly/monthly trend reporting
- Interact with peers in other areas of the Client Compensation organization to build the team relationships
- Perform weekly call monitoring of all staff (minimum 2 calls / month, more for new staff)
- Participate in management sponsored programs including engagement and rewards and recognition programs
- Provide support to advisors and their staff by taking escalation calls and handling service calls as needed.
- Coordinate with CTM Processing team to provide timely feedback of trends and support adherence to SLAs.
- Analyze process flow to improve the department’s current workflows and manual processes to ensure the best possible service experience for advisors
- Support other departments as necessary to help accomplish LPL firm-wide goals and initiatives
- Engage with internal and external customers as needed to meet client experience goals, resolve escalations, and close gaps
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- College degree preferred; high school diploma required
- Minimum 3 years progressive managerial experience
- Previous manager / supervisor experience required
- Previous call center management strongly desired
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals from various groups and levels inside and outside of LPL Financial
- Ability to work independently, organize work effectively and take initiative in fast-paced work environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed, team oriented, responsible, and reliable, with a positive attitude and a proactive style
- Proficient in PC based software programs, with strong MS Word and Excel skills desired
- Financial Services Industry knowledge and understanding of Operations is desired
- Knowledge of Oracle, Siebel, and BranchNet Commission systems is desired
Licenses/Certifications Required: Series 99, or equivalent preferred. Required within 120 days of start date.
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.