Manager, Employee ExperienceApply Job ID: R-023812 Date posted: 06/14/2022 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
Are you solution-oriented and passionate about delivering results? Do you like thinking outside the box, learning new skills and problem solving?
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial (Nasdaq: LPLA) was founded on the principle that the firm should work for the advisor, and not the other way around. Today, LPL is a leader* in the markets we serve, supporting more than 18,000 financial advisors, 800 institution-based investment programs and 450 independent RIA firms nationwide. We are steadfast in our commitment to the advisor-centered model and the belief that Americans deserve access to personalized guidance from a financial advisor. At LPL, independence means that advisors have the freedom they deserve to choose the business model, services, and technology resources that allow them to run their perfect practice. And they have the freedom to manage their client relationships, because they know their clients best. Simply put, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
The Employee Experience (EX) team is seeking a program manager to help design and execute programs and initiatives to improve Employee Experience across the Care organization and LPL. The ideal candidate will bring creativity, flexibility, and desire to drive positive change at LPL to cultivate a culture where employees thrive. You will combine your knowledge of Human Resources Operations, business operations, culture, and communication with focused execution and an intense desire to excel. You should be flexible and adaptable, collaborative, and able to work with very tight timelines.
- Ensure that the development and delivery of effective engagement tools are developed, maintained, and evaluated to ensure effectiveness
- Partner with the Vice President of Communications to ensure delivery of Engagement initiatives and programs
- Design and execute programs that drive positive change for employees and customers based on feedback and best practices
- Collect and synthesize stakeholder feedback that aligns with Care and firm-wide goals, initiatives, directives, and KPIs
- Integrate diverse perspectives and positions into actionable content
- Collaborate with leaders across the firm to construct initiatives to support their objectives Ability to work independently on a diverse set of projects, communications, employee engagement/employee experience, workshops, cultural transformation, continuous improvement, change management, and other Care-wide programs
- Tracks key metrics of progression toward projects and recommendations for adjustments to approach or programs to achieve desired goals
- Passion to learn and apply a diverse set of management best practices: employee experience design, diversity and inclusion, organizational transformation, design thinking, rewards and recognition, and culture change
- Demonstrate confidence in creating followership with programs
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, human resources, organizational behavior or related field
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing employee experience programs and initiatives
- Demonstrated success in effectively executing diverse projects in a complex and changing environment
- Produce professional PowerPoint, Word and Excel assets and tools with high attention to detail and timely delivery
- Deadline oriented and focused on maintaining project timelines
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and cross-sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presenting ideas effectively and in a concise manner
- Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excels at project management. Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.