Marketing ConsultantApply Job ID: R-012664 Date posted: 04/07/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-Remote , CA-San Diego
Are you looking for the best place to launch your digital marketing career?
Do you have some prior digital marketing experience developing and executing content for social media, advertising, websites, blogs, and emails?
Are you passionate about learning more, growing, working hard, and taking good care of our advisors so they can effectively grow their businesses?
If your smile just grew three times bigger, this role may be for you!
The LPL Financial Marketing Solutions department is seeking a marketing consultant with high proficiency in all facets of digital marketing. In this position, you will assist our senior marketing consultants who are the marketing point person for several LPL advisors. You will combine your knowledge of graphic design, blogging, social media, and digital marketing with your business acumen to make marketing a part of several advisors’ practices. You will execute the senior marketing consultant’s digital marketing strategy for LPL advisors using email, social media, SEO, lead generation, websites, and more. You will report to the marketing manager and work closely with multiple senior marketing consultants to support the execution of their clients’ marketing strategies.
What will you do?
- Execute a digital marketing strategy for several LPL advisors blog, e-newsletter, email campaigns, digital ads, and social media platforms month-over-month to align with the advisor overarching goals
- Schedule content to be distributed by social media, email, and blog in publishing tools
- Make updates to advisors’ websites
- Collaborate with compliance to ensure the content, brand, and messaging are approved
- Implement lead generation and niche prospecting process and workflow for implementation in advisor’s practice to drive business growth for advisors and LPL Financial
- Assist in the measuring of ROI and KPS such as email CTR, social media engagement, and website traffic
- Assist senior marketing consultant with coordination of other marketing activities
What does your success look like in the first 90 days?
You have built relationships with the senior marketing consultants you’ll be supporting and have a fundamental understanding of their clients’ marketing strategies and goals. You have executed several campaign strategies with success, developed quality content that drives growth & sales leads, and delivered anticipated results.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and can execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
- Either 3-5 years' digital marketing experience or a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field along with some marketing internship experience
- Moderate graphic design skills using graphic programs (i.e Canva, Adobe)
- Solid understanding of e-commerce, PPC, SEO, & SEM
- Solid knowledge of inbound marketing tools (i.e. HubSpot) and familiarity with web management
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms
- Experience creating social media ads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred experience in the financial services industry
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.