Marketing ConsultantApply Job ID: R-004516 Date posted: 09/24/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is looking for an entry level position in their marketing department. The role will develop, manage and maintain non-product marketing materials while working with the marketing consulting team to provide support for our clients. The consultant will work with many departments within marketing as well as other business units. This role will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Curate and manage 3rd party non-product content for both client and advisor use
- Curate and manage the LPL advisor only marketing materials within the library – Resource Center
- Manage the non-product content on the advisor facing portal – Marketing On Demand
- Capture and manage advisor and institution feedback and request for new materials and then develop the material
- Manage the monthly metrics deck that captures and reports the marketing consulting activity
- Manage the logistics of the marketing blog. This includes the calendar, blog writers, deadlines and distribution on email and social media
- Develop and maintain a marketing presentation and marketing best practices library
- Manage the compliance process for approval of materials
- Manage the coordination for national and regional LPL events
- Manage the coordination of marketing webinars through Advisor University.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field
- 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar and proofreading skills
- Understanding of the financial services industry and how financial advisors and institutions work with LPL
- Exceptional project management skills with experience leading and/or supporting projects involving multiple business units.
- Collaborative working style
- Prior experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions
- A motivated team player. Self-reliant and able to work with limited supervision or direction.
- Process improvement skills – introducing solutions in streamlining processes to increase efficiency and productivity
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.