Marketing ConsultantApply Job ID: R-004589 Date posted: 10/12/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
The LPL Financial marketing department is seeking a marketing consultant with a digital background. In this position, you will be the marketing point person for 10 to 15 LPL advisors. You will combine your knowledge of the web, social media and digital marketing with your business acumen to make marketing a part of several advisors’ practices. You will execute a digital marketing strategy for LPL advisors using email, social media, SEO, lead generation, websites and more.
- Report to the AVP of Digital Marketing.
- Work closely with several LPL advisors.
- Implement the overarching content strategy into each advisors’ tactics.
- Learn each advisor’s marketing plan and conduct initial interview.
- Schedule and host regular discussions with the advisors.
- Create maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars while managing each advisors’ content strategy for blog, e-newsletter and social media.
- Evaluate each advisor’s website and blog and then enhance as needed.
- Create email campaigns.
- Collaborate with compliance to ensure content, brand and messaging are approved.
- Conduct market research and share discoveries with each advisor.
- Work with digital vendors.
- Implement lead generation and niche prospecting process and workflow for implementation in advisor’s practice to drive business growth for advisors and LPL Financial.
- Establish and measure ROI and KPIs such as email CTR, social media engagement and website traffic.
- Collaborate with the advisor’s office staff to ensure cohesive messaging and communications.
- Work with LPL current tools to integrate into overarching plan.
- Provide feedback and enhancements from the advisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
- 3-5years’ experience in marketing and digital marketing.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM.
- Solid knowledge of CRM, inbound marketing tools, and web management.
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms.
- Support LPL advisors via phone and email.
- Ability to development and execute sales and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and a marketing automation tool such as HubSpot.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required.
- Financial services experience a plus, not required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.