Marketing ManagerApply Job ID: R-014902 Date posted: 05/10/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The LPL Financial marketing department is seeking a marketing manager with a digital background. In this position, you will be manage the marketing consulting team and be the marketing point person for several LPL advisors. You will combine your knowledge of the web, social media and digital marketing with your business acumen to make marketing a part of several advisors’ practices. You will execute a digital marketing strategy for LPL advisors using email, social media, SEO, lead generation, websites and more.
- Report to the Vice President of Digital Marketing.
- Manage a team of several marketing consultants.
- Work closely with several LPL advisors.
- Assist with onboarding new LPL advisors.
- Implement the overarching content strategy into each advisors’ tactics.
- Learn each advisor’s marketing plan and conduct initial interview.
- Schedule and host regular discussions with the advisors.
- Create maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars while managing each advisors’ content strategy for blog, e-newsletter and social media.
- Evaluate each advisor’s website and blog and then enhance as needed.
- Create email campaigns.
- Collaborate with compliance to ensure content, brand and messaging are approved.
- Conduct market research and share discoveries with each advisor.
- Work with digital vendors.
- Implement lead generation and niche prospecting process and workflow for implementation in advisor’s practice to drive business growth for advisors and LPL Financial.
- Establish and measure ROI and KPIs such as email CTR, social media engagement and website traffic.
- Collaborate with the advisor’s office staff to ensure cohesive messaging and communications.
- Work with LPL current tools to integrate into overarching plan.
- Provide feedback and enhancements from the advisors.
- Support LPL advisors via phone and email.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience with coaching, management or leading a team.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing and digital marketing.
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM.
- Solid knowledge of inbound marketing tools, and web management.
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms.
- Ability to development and execute sales and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, & Hubspot.
- Excellent project management skills.
- CRM experience preferred but not required.
- Financial services experience a plus, not required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.