Marketing Onboarding ConsultantApply Job ID: R-014825 Date posted: 05/03/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Have you successfully implemented marketing systems and established a digital presence for several businesses?
More specifically, have assisted small businesses and companies with website designs, landing pages, social media accounts, Google My Business listings, CRMs, marketing automation systems, etc.?
Are you passionate about learning more, growing, working hard, and taking good care of our advisors so they can effectively grow their businesses?
If your smile just grew three times bigger, this role may be for you!
The Marketing Solutions team is seeking a Marketing Onboarding Consultant to set up LPL Financial’s new financial advisors with a digital business presence and all the marketing systems they will need to grow their practice and serve their clients. You will assist our marketing consultants who are the marketing point person for several LPL advisors. You will combine your knowledge of the web, social media, and digital marketing with your business acumen to make marketing a part of advisors’ practices.
What will you do?
- Create and optimize social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn), then submit to compliance for approval
- Create and optimize an advisor Google My Business listing, then submit to compliance
- Submit landing pages to be developed
- Connect advisors to HubSpot, upload their contact lists, and create proper naming conventions
- Maintain and update the HubSpot user manual for the team
- Consistently maintain HubSpot and update documentation on organizational guidelines and standards
- Monitor HubSpot portal capacity, social media capacity per portal, and contact capacity per portal
- Provide team training on new onboarding technology and rollouts when necessary
Website Creation and Refresh Services
- Serve as a project manager during the website build process until the website is ready to launch within a 4-6 week timeframe with compliance approval
- Function as a liaison between the website vendor, marketing consultants, freelance copywriters, and the advisors during the website build.
- Consistently work one-on-one with advisors to determine website aesthetics that represent and reflect the practice appropriately
- Perform website evaluations for onboarding advisors to use as a guide for website updates or for website refreshes
What does your success look like in the first 90 days?
You have built relationships with the marketing consultants you’ll be supporting and have a fundamental understanding of the advisor onboarding process. You have fully onboarded several advisors with success and delivered the anticipated results.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, are able to multi-task, and can execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
- Must have 5+ years' marketing experience establishing a digital business presence and implementing marketing software systems
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business or a related field preferred; Minimum required: High School Diploma or GED and additional marketing experience
- General understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Experience with inbound marketing tools (i.e. HubSpot), CRMs (i.e. Salesforce, Redtail), and familiarity with web management tools (i.e. FMG, Broadridge, WordPress)
- Expertise in web design and redesign principles, best practices, and content management platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Preferred experience in the financial services industry and basic to moderate graphic design skills (i.e. Canva)
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.