Marketing Operations SpecialistApply Job ID: R-003719 Date posted: 07/25/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is seeking an Operations Specialist to join the Marketing department. Reporting to the VP of Marketing Operations, this individual will be responsible for ongoing management of digital assets housed on our various channels, as well as assisting with the building and execution of email campaigns. This person will play a key role in the governance, version control and archiving of marketing-owned assets to ensure only relevant, compliant material is available for our internal and external clients. The ideal candidate will need some working knowledge of the web, content management systems, email marketing tools, and digital asset management, as well as the business acumen to understand the financial services industry.
- Coordinates, organizes and communicates with all departments within the organization
- Management of marketing-owned assets on LPL’s corporate web properties, and housed with various vendor partners. This will include obtaining compliance approval, making timely updates to web properties and tools, regular audits of content, and removal or consolidation of materials.
- Works with project managers and creative department to establish resources and manage workload
- Creates and maintains processes to support content management across various digital and traditional resources
- Acquires proper approvals from all necessary functions
- Development and execution of email communications
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in marketing, and familiar with creative and production workflows
- Experience with Email Marketing Tools (Exact Target, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua)
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or other content management system a plus
- Experience with Digital Asset Management (DAM) tools (WebDAM, Workfront DAM)
- High level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Work in a team environment that requires heavy integration across multiple functional groups
- Intermediate PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Ability to manage several tasks at once and prioritize requests from multiple team members
- Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Sound judgment and strong interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.