Marketing SpecialistApply Job ID: R-002267 Date posted: 02/13/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
The Marketing Specialist will work with Marketing and other departments to ensure material and resources flow through the creative process in a timely manner. They will also be responsible for building various digital sales campaigns to help support sales efforts. The Marketing Specialist will communicate with individuals at different levels in the organization and aid in the preparation of progress and status reports for upper management.
The ideal candidate will have good planning skills and the ability to anticipate problems and develop a plan of action to prevent delays in the organization's workflow.
- Coordinates, organizes and communicates with all departments within the organization
- Works with project managers and creative department to establish resources and manage workload
- Creates and maintains project schedules to meet deadlines
- Build event/product campaigns within project management system
- Manages workflow within the department and takes a proactive approach to expediting circulation
- Acquires proper approvals from all necessary functions
- Possesses a comprehensive knowledge of creative production workflow from beginning to end
- Acts as a back-up to Traffic Manager
- Campaign development and execution of sales-related marketing campaigns to drive attendance to workshops, webinars, etc.
- Develop and manage submission and approval workflow for various campaigns.
- The management of platform-related collateral on the firm’s corporate intranet. This will include obtaining compliance approval, making timely updates to the system, regular audits of content, and removal or consolidation of materials.
- Ability to submit projects through our Workfront project management and Eloqua contact management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in marketing, and familiar with creative and production workflows
- Experience with contact management systems (i.e. Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, Exact Target)
- Knowledge of creative project management systems a plus (i.e. Workamajig, Workfront, Marketing Central)
- Understanding of various creative and production workflows and processes
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Work in a team environment that requires heavy integration across multiple functional groups
- Intermediate PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Ability to manage several tasks at once and prioritize requests from multiple team members
- Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Sound judgment and strong interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.