Mgr, Service CenterApply Job ID: R-016579 Date posted: 09/14/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Are you a leader? Do you have a passion for motivating and engaging others? Do you thrive in a fast paced, high energy work environment? Can you build meaningful relationships with co-workers and clients?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, we’d like to hear from you regarding our Service Center Manager position.
The Service Center Manager for the Specialized Service division is responsible for leading and developing a team of Service Professionals in the LPL Financial Service Center, located in Fort Mill, SC. The Service Center is the first point of contact for LPL Financial Advisors who have inquiries related to service and operational needs.
- Solidify yourself as the escalation point for your advisor’s service experience
- Drive results through performance management and engaging staff
- Act as a resource for your team, providing support with
- Develop staff by continuously assessing progress, identifying training opportunities and rewarding milestones
- Administrative management duties: leverage available technology for tracking; timecard approvals, time off requests, attendance, team budget etc.
Other Job Duties:
- BE BALANCED- Juggle multiple tasks, while maintaining focus
- BE PROACTIVE- Take a solution oriented approach to escalated items
- BE CURIOUS- identify and take action on process improvements
- BE COURAGEOUS- identify potential areas of opportunity for staff and provide ongoing coaching,
- BE ENTREPRENEURIAL- understand your role as a business owner and strive to elevate the status quo
- BE A MOTIVATOR- Conduct daily Huddle meetings to recognize and share new information with your staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related discipline required
- 5 - 7 years of call center experience working in a customer contact center environment
- 3+ years of experience managing staff
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently
- Series 99 (https://www.finra.org/industry/series99) or can complete within 90 days of employment
- Please do not contact the hiring manager directly. All internal applications and referrals must be properly submitted through the system and the assigned Recruiter will manage all inquiries related to the position.
Handle Financial Advisor immediate escalations needing management contact and advanced support issues. Monitor, coach, set performance goals, and motivate staff. Help frontline agents with question from advisors and office staff. Assist in the training process of support staff. Track their training progress and decide when they have reached milestones to move them on the next level of training. Administrative management duties: timecard approvals, interviews, review time off requests, track attendance etc.
Other Job Duties:
- Candidate must have proven ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Develop projects and training schedules.
- Provide superior customer service to large base of financial advisors by handling incoming phone calls when needed including escalations.
- Ensure proper escalation of incidents following the NADB Escalation procedures. Coach Frontline Team leads on proper issue escalation to internal departments. Monitor the effectiveness of the Team Leads and act as judge when disagreements in policy may occur.
- Advise Frontline VP when there is a need for progressive counseling of a team member. Assist in writing and presenting the action plan and guidance to improve the team member
- Maintain team’s backlog to NADB standards.
- Manage the frontline Queue process. Coach Frontline Team leads on proper issue escalation.
- Monitor Frontline ACD performance reports looking for trends and areas of improvement.
- Play a key role in maintaining NADB standard for service level.
- Interview and make staffing decision for hiring Frontline Service Associates. Communicate with staffing agencies about current and future needs.
- Write and post BranchNet welcome screen and Hotline messages to communicate with Financial Advisors.
- Conduct weekly Huddle meetings to communicate new and current information to the entire NADB team.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.