Network ManagerApply Job ID: R-008879 Date posted: 03/18/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL is seeking a Network Manager with experience building teams, technology, and people. The right candidate is a leader who can manage our network technology and 8-10 people. In this job you will be ensuring that the availability and resiliency of network engineering and operations. You will also lead the network strategy, planning and providing leadership to the team.
- Ensure the staff is motivated, developing through training & leadership, and soliciting feedback for improved networking operations and engineering.
- Managing the hiring and career pathing for network engineers.
- Perpetual improvement of the network architecture, technologies,
- Assist in annually budgets, forecasting new expenses
- Support acquisitions
- Maintain professionalism and strong leadership
- R&D + implementation plans for new technologies that streamline network operations.
- Work with the leadership team of the company to align workloads and strategic initiatives.
- Must be up to date on latest networking technologies
- Ability to apply technical knowledge to business needs and efficiencies.
- Experience with Cisco networking and security portfolio
- Experience managing networks across multiple datacenters and large corporate offices
- Ability to operationalize and monitor technology as deployed
Required Knowledge and experience:
- 5 years of IT Management Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- Prior hands on experience with networking and network security highly desired.
- Familiarity with the following technologies is desired. Catalyst and Nexus switches, ISR/ASR routers, WSA, FTD/ASA, ISE, StealthWatch, Palo Alto, F5, Viptela SDWAN, LiveNX, and Gigamon
- Weighted preference for experience in SD Access, advanced network security, infrastructure as code, and network automation.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.