Ops SpecialistApply Job ID: R-001119 Date posted: 09/28/2017 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
- To daily monitor call center volume flows and staffing levels to attain service levels and productivity goals. Work with all appropriate call center management to coordinate activities.
Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
- Works closely with management and other site personnel to achieve high level goals and promote a focus, goal driven environment
- Monitors site to ensure optimal staffing levels
- Administers volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate
- Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to exceed service level objectives
- Ensure consistency of service level delivery through a team focused approach to call center management
- Monitor, control and coordinate all off-line activity to attain off-line objectives while maintaining productivity and service level goals
- Identify and analyze data trends as they develop and communicate recommendations effectively to management in order to maintain KPI’s
- Monitor Avaya CMS and Real Time Adherence (RTA) for agents in extended call states
- Receive incoming calls from agents regarding absenteeism and then entering all relevant exceptions into the scheduling software
- Runs and analyzes reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals
- Determine when and if overtime is needed to achieve KPI goals
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary key players
- Keys daily exceptions requests, updates schedules and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests
- Perform daily skill audits to ensure that all call enter agents are accurately skilled
- Ensures that all reports originating from the department are accurate and reliable
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position
- Intermediate knowledge of call center management and all related calculations
- Intermediate knowledge of various forecasting and scheduling software
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Demonstrate flexibility
- Excel under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to work multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate call center data/forecasts to all levels of employees in an understandable fashion
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Capability of problem solving
- Able to utilize MS Office software at an intermediate to advanced level, especially MS-Excel
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.