Product Analyst, IIS Product ManagementApply Job ID: R-005013 Date posted: 11/09/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is seeking a Product Analyst to join the product management team within Investor and Investment Solutions to help handle the day-to-day operational functions that are required to help senior management manage a 60+-person team in a variety of locations. This individual needs to be comfortable working with key leaders, performing purely administrative duties at some times, but also be more project- and product-oriented overall. This position is one in the ever-changing environment of a large product organization and offers an ability to learn all areas and elements of the team itself and ways in which the team interacts with other groups.
- Partner with key leaders to drive ad hoc execution efforts across the product team
- Learn and be able to speak to the LPL portfolio of advisor-facing products and services
- Serve as central hub of advisor service and feedback requests, supporting our service culture
- Be forward looking on calendars and help coordinate product resources and content at key events
- Assisting with the required documentation and information production for a variety of topics
- Ability to document and support existing processes, workflows, and best practices
- 2-5 years of previous work or internship experience in a corporate setting—ideally in the financial services industry;
- Collaborative approach to new ideas, change management, and working across the enterprise
- Superior communications skills, both oral and written;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Visio and Excel;
- A demonstrated ability to establish priorities and meet goals;
- An extreme attention to detail and minutia;
- A belief that there should always be contingency plans;
- Articulate, confident, driven professional with the ability to work with like-minded professionals in a results-oriented, fast-paced, and growing environment;
- Unimpeachable ethical standards and a strong work ethic;
- Desire to contribute to the success and growth of an organization;
- Positive, customer-focused attitude and demeanor with desire to provide consistent, outstanding customer service; and
- An appetite for using this role as a way to get into a product management group with the goal of taking on ever more responsibility.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 16,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 800 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission—enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans. Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, SC, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.