RIA Service ManagerApply Job ID: R-000697 Date posted: 07/13/2017 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
- Handle Financial Advisor immediate escalations needing management contact and advanced support issues.
- Monitor, coach, set performance goals, and motivate staff.
- Help frontline agents with question from advisors and office staff. Assist in the training process of support staff. Track their training progress and decide when they have reached milestones to move them on the next level of training.
- Administrative management duties: timecard approvals, interviews, review time off requests, track attendance etc.
Other Job Duties:
- Candidate must have proven ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Develop projects and training schedules.
- Provide superior customer service to large base of financial advisors by handling incoming phone calls when needed including escalations.
- Ensure proper escalation of incidents following the TSHD Escalation procedures. Coach Frontline Team leads on proper issue escalation to internal departments. Monitor the effectiveness of the Team Leads and act as judge when disagreements in policy may occur.
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.