Sales Strategy and Operations AnalystApply Job ID: R-016001 Date posted: 07/20/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-Remote
Analyst, Sales Strategy and Operations
You are a creative problem solver. You are a self-starter and have demonstrated success in dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment and solving problems with limited oversight. You leverage data to identify opportunities for improvement and growth and are unafraid of challenging status quo through experimentation and testing to optimize results. You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
You will oversee go-to-market analysis and reporting, the successful training and adoption of a growing suite of digital sales enablement products, sales process optimization, quota setting and management. You will report directly to the Vice President of Sales Excellence for LPL Business Solutions and will have the opportunity for exposure and visibility with senior leaders across the division and firm.
The best candidate for this role will have experience in scaling an omnichannel sales organization and a deep respect for the profession of sales.
What you will do
- Oversee implementation & sales team adoption of CRM enhancements, enabling systems and tools by working closely with sales managers, sales consultants, sales partners and internal systems teams
- Design workflows and playbooks for sales teams throughout all stages of the sales cycle in order to increase sales team efficiency and productivity
- Conduct and enable regular business reviews and resource planning with SVP of Distribution and sales leadership team
- Determine go-to-market approaches and structures for new business lines, products and customer segments
- Create and manage operational processes such as quota setting, forecasting and budgeting
Required skills, experiences and education
- 3+ years of sales, strategy and operations experience in a high-growth B2B environment or operational experience in a business insights / analytics role
- Strong analytical skills and a structured approach to solving unique business problems
- Experience with B2B sales cycle and leveraging data to identify opportunities throughout the sales cycle in order to increase sales
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint required; Tableau a bonus
- Advanced experience in Salesforce Lightning; Pardot experience a bonus
- Technology program management and change management experience as it relates to sales technology and the rollout of such technology
- Has an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work cross-functionally across multiple departments and business functions
- Bachelor’s degree in in business administration, finance, sales, marketing or related field
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.