Senior Analyst, Business ManagementApply Job ID: R-004056 Date posted: 08/08/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is looking to hire a Senior Analyst, Business Management within the National Sales & Consulting (NS&C) organization. This person will report directly to the SVP and NS&C Chief of Staff, managing a wide array of operational responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be flexible, collaborative and possess strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Collaborate with Finance and business leaders in the production and maintenance of department-level KPIs and execution of Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
- Prepare executive level reports and presentations, including the Board of Directors, Management Committee and Executive Steering Committees.
- Provide program management support to NS&C key initiatives, working with the project owners to pro-actively identify issues and corrective actions to achieve project milestones.
- Participate in annual business planning (e.g. budget, headcount, key priorities, initiative funding).
- Assist with the planning, preparation and facilitation of NS&C management routines (e.g. Strategy Offsite, Executive Leadership Team Meetings, Town Halls).
- Partner with Human Capital in performance management and compensation related activities.
- Collaborate with business leaders in the development of business cases (ROI) to support funding requests.
- Provide quick turnaround for ad hoc requests.
- A minimum of 5-10 years in financial services industry; Securities experience preferred
- Prior metrics and reporting experience; comfortable extracting themes and “connecting dots” to create insights from key performance indicators
- Excellent project management and planning skills
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to convey a compelling story through executive level presentations in Powerpoint
- Extremely detail-oriented with a high level of commitment and follow-through
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently with minimal supervision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- A motivated self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit who can work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Exhibits sense of urgency with commitment to timely execution
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.