Senior Analyst, Process ImprovementApply Job ID: R-006521 Date posted: 04/17/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Analyst, Process Improvement within the Continuous Improvement department within LPL’s National Sales and Consulting organization. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying measurable increases in client experience. You will be expected to collaborate with Senior Executives within the Client Experience Continuous Improvement team to establish strategic priorities. Success in this role will be based on an individual’s ability to: synthesize and translate data into insights; deploy Lean, Six Sigma, and Customer/Client Experience techniques and methods; and develop the project plans to support execution of improvements based on ever-changing heightened client expectations.
This role will partner with multiple teams across the firm to evolve and improve workflows and processes. Process management functions may include data gathering and analysis, best practice research, process mapping, developing and recommending alternatives for improvement, developing performance metrics, obtaining leadership or stakeholder agreement, implementing improvements, and monitoring post-process improvement initiative performance to updated standards.
- Plan, perform and implement process improvement initiatives (such as Lean/Six Sigma)
- Lead the interpretation of data to identify significant differences, relationships, and trends in data, as well as factors that could affect the results of research. Report results of statistical analyses in the form of graphs, charts, and tables
- Provides consultation on Lean/Six Sigma techniques to improve process performance
- Summarize written findings, publicize results, and participate and share with senior leadership as appropriate
- Manipulate and analyze large datasets using analytic features of multiple tools
- Advance the use of complex analytical techniques and statistical thinking across Continuous Improvement
The ideal candidate is someone who has demonstrated success in deploying Lean/Six Sigma techniques and in applying logical and analytical reasoning skills combined with seasoned judgment, creativity and ingenuity to facilitate discussions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance or similar required
- 8 years of experience determining customer requirements, defining process measures, identifying root cause, designing process improvements, and measuring project outcomes
- Experience conducting statistical analyses of process performance in a business environment.
- 7+ years of experience performing business or operational analytical functions
- Six Sigma Green Belt and/or Lean certification (Black Belt certification preferred)
- Advanced level Excel and knowledge of Visio
- Access, Tableau, and/or SQL skills
- Proven project management skills
- Business case analysis development and/or consulting experience is a plus
- Ability to evaluate and provide solutions to complex situations and problems
- Very strong analytical skills coupled with effective verbal and written communication ability
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn and grow as well as help others learn and grow
Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise way
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.