Senior Analyst, Product Management- Investor and Investment SolutionsApply Job ID: R-015802 Date posted: 06/28/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations TX-Austin , CA-San Diego
The Investor and Investment Solutions (IIS) organization is expanding its product management team and currently hiring a Senior Product Analyst to join a team responsible for driving the lifecycle management and execution of LPL’s advisor and internal-facing investment products, platforms, as well as technology tools and capabilities. This role must exude a passion for product management in a manner that results in the utmost satisfaction of our Advisors and their clients. The ideal candidate will understand the needs of our advisors and be comfortable driving outcomes across broad cross-functional teams.
The role will be responsible for supporting our growing focus on delivering integrated technology experiences and efficient workflows, with an emphasis on driving adoption and engagement of the same.
This position requires strong analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple bodies of rapidly evolving work simultaneously, and demonstrate the ability to creatively define, develop, and execute plans to solve highly complex matters. This position will have the opportunity to partner with cross-functional stakeholders and executives across multiple business areas in the firm to:
- Actively participate in prioritization and implementation of new processes and digital adoption strategies
- Provide thought-leadership analysis to frame and plan enhancements to the advisor experience
- Prioritize product features and guide development solutions to achieve the key short-term and long-term goals indicated in the overall product strategy
- Support the implementation of new offerings through participation in and evaluation of prototypes and pilots
A successful candidate will demonstrate strategic and creative thinking skills, a strong ability to turn analytics into compelling insights, and be capable of concise oral and written communication.
- Leverage the organization to develop and execute detailed, tactical plans to enhance the advisor experience, especially with respect to digital adoption
- Working closely with cross-functional team to develop feature set priorities to execute and achieve the overall strategic program vision
- Synthesize internal and industry data into themes and patterns to provide insights and data-driven recommendations
- Building cross-functional relationships to establish a collaborative environment at all levels of the organization to create a more collaborative team
- Achieve alignment by communicating decisions and outcomes to various levels throughout the organization
- Creating presentations for senior members of the organization
- Complete ad-hoc assignments that assist in development and implementation of strategies and new processes
- Providing research, analysis, project management and project support on a variety of strategic initiatives
- BA/MBA degree preferred
- 2-5+ years professional experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present materials to the highest levels in the organization, and the ability to frame complex issues
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to evaluate business opportunities within the context of a larger organization and its objectives
- Entrepreneurial perspective, self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Project management / multi-tasking skills across different projects
- Results oriented and outcome based
- Background in client-facing experience, financial services, scrum master, and/or R&D a plus
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.