Senior Analyst, Strategic Sourcing & ProcurementApply Job ID: R-022850 Date posted: 05/10/2022 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Do you thrive under pressure with the ability to problem solve on the fly for various types of leaders?
Do you enjoy the predictability of working through some of the same types of things each day, but also having the excitement of not knowing what will be thrown your way?
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial is one of the nation's leading financial services companies and a publicly traded company under ticker symbol LPLA. We support over 18,000 financial professionals—including over 14,000 independent advisors, more than 700 financial institutions, and over 4,000 institutional clearing and technology subscribers. We enable advisors to focus on their clients by reducing the complexity of running their practice and we support their business by offering enabling technology, comprehensive clearing and compliance services, practice management programs and training, and independent research. At LPL, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients. And Technology is at the center of our mission.
This Senior Analyst role sits within our Strategic Sourcing and Procurement (SS&P) team supporting LPL Financial. A fundamental component of the role is managing the day-to-day processes of the Strategic Sourcing Team that includes both technology and non technology products and services.
• Support Strategic Sourcing in the day-to-day management of contract requests, reporting, and answering questions regarding the process and program.
• Educate business unit contacts on the role of strategic sourcing
• Manage request queues in a timely manner and within SLA including supplier terminations, extensions, and product purchases in a timely manner.
• Review Supplier performance and participate in quarterly business reviews (QBR’s).
• Assist in the development/presentation of category plans and data analysis to provide visibility into spend, vendor performance, and market insights for short term and long term Program planning.
• Bring thought leadership into additional cost and operational efficiencies.
Work in collaboration with multiple departments and business partners to develop and execute on strategic sourcing strategy.
• Present recommendations and commodity plans to SS&P leadership team and business.
• Represent and advocate SS&P strategies and goals across the firm.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
- Minimum of 4-6+ years of experience working in a medium to large professional enterprise or 3-4 years working in Vendor Management, Strategic Sourcing , or related field in a regulated industry.
- A 4-year college degree
- Financial Services experience is desirable
- Experience using Ariba or other Procure-to-Pay tools
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel, SharePoint, Word and Power Point
- Strong Relationship building skills through providing consistent & transparent customer service to the Business Units we support. Comfort communicating with Senior/Executive Leadership is a must.
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects, with an ability to prioritize individual workload based on business needs and deadline
- Grace under pressure and a sense of humor!
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.