Senior AnalystApply Job ID: R-015814 Date posted: 06/29/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations TX-Austin , CA-San Diego
The Sr Analyst role will be a member of the Advisor Solutions Product team focused on supporting the development, maintenance and ongoing lifecycle of a portfolio of Investment platforms, technology tools/capabilities, and advisor-facing products. The role is a support function to the work LPL leads to build and implement new technology and business process solutions for advisors. This position will manage the logistics of the product development lifecycle, including writing formal business requirements, supporting product/project management work administratively and communicating across cross-functional teams within the organization.
Candidates for this role must have experience and knowledge in the financial services industry and project management lifecycle. The role will work collaboratively with many stakeholders – every product will have unique aspects and requires a candidate to be able to think analytically and anticipate needs. Collaboration with internal business and technology partners will be critical to ensure that these capabilities are delivered in a manner that delights our clients, maximizes our business objectives, and meets all regulatory requirements.
Sr. Analyst, Investor and Investment Solutions Job Description:
- Provide support to the Product Management team by authoring business requirement documents
- Provide administrative support for testing, experimentation and readiness efforts
- Provide data analytics and data oversight
- Provide project management support where appropriate
Testing & Readiness Coordination Duties:
- Coordinate tasks, meetings and people/resources as part of assisting in the implementation and administration of new product and service launches, including assisting in:
- Customer Tester selection & recruitment
- Scheduling meetings/calls and taking meeting notes
- Assist in creating and maintaining program metrics and reporting
- Assist in developing, improving and revising program processes for continual improvement.
- Assist in issue management, being able to suggest solutions
- Administrative tasks as they arise
Metrics & Measurement Duties:
- Assist in creating, updating and maintaining data within our CRM technology tool (Salesforce), MS SharePoint, SmartSheet and MS Excel
- Assist in creating, sending and analyzing surveys
- Assist in determining meaningful data metrics
- Assist in tracking, analyzing and creating performance and output reports during and in the follow-up after project completion
- Miscellaneous tasks that arise and are assigned - May be events oriented, or technology or client related
Knowledge, skills and abilities Specific minimum competencies required for job performance:
- Positive, flexible person with the ability to work in a changing environment, identify and manage priorities
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively in a group and independently
- Must be able to take initiative and “make things happen” with timelines and deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, process and organization
- Strong sense of personal accountability for work
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prepare presentations
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.