Senior Consultant – Digital Marketing Program ManagementApply Job ID: R-014170 Date posted: 05/20/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-San Diego
We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant to join our Digital Marketing team. Could this be you?
You have 3-5 years of experience leveraging digital marketing channels to increase brand awareness, promoting thought leadership, and introducing new digital products. You’re a pro at partnering with creative, digital, and operational teams to make things happen with the least friction possible.
You’re data-driven and love working in a testing and learning environment. You can’t wait to dig into digital performance data. You enjoy creating insights and analytics reporting to review with subject matter experts to continuously move the conversion needle.
You’re more than a digital campaign button-pusher. You’re focused on what resonates with the target customer in digital channels, with an eye toward increasing consideration and adoption of new products and tools among an audience that has many available options.
You’re a connector, joining all the pieces and people to meet the strategic marketing objective, while supporting the overarching brand narrative, working across teams to make it happen.
What will you do?
- Support and contribute to streamlining our digital publishing process, while increasing engagement, amplifying thought leadership, and positive brand sentiment
- Collaborate with internal digital channel owners to ensure content tone, theme, and specifications are met and aligned with editorial calendar(s)
- Contribute to LPL’s test and learn culture by regularly reviewing marketing campaign insights, identifying areas for testing to establish best practices
- Partner with other Digital Program Management team members to develop and enhance assigned digital channel capabilities and reporting
- Provide support to the digital team throughout the development, execution, and reporting on LPL advisor events
- Partner with same-store sales marketing teams to ensure their messaging is represented across assigned digital marketing channels
- Create marketing campaign insights and analytics reports; schedule regular report reviews with stakeholders
- Ensure digital marketing projects are flowing according to plan through the campaign management tool
What does success look like?
You will demonstrate experience in coordinating digital marketing projects with strong best-practices consultation at every step of the publishing journey:
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing campaign planning
- Experience recommending and leveraging multiple digital touchpoints in a campaign framework
- Understanding and respect for variations in consumer journey based on the target audience
- Experience managing evolving project timelines, identifying the impact of schedule changes and deadlines
- Ability to maintain strong, collaborative relationships with team members with divergent goals
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What Skills, Experiences, and Education are Required?
- 3-5 years of experience in digital channel marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or related field
- Financial services experience a plus
- Experience with Adobe Workfront, Salesforce, and Pardot a plus
- A self-motivating interest in helping shape and influence LPL’s digital marketing best practices and increasingly efficient operations
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.