Senior Consultant, Marketing AutomationApply Job ID: R-009427 Date posted: 04/27/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Senior Consultant, Marketing Automation
LPL Financial is looking for a seasoned marketing automation professional to help us transform marketing campaigns for LPL Business Solutions and ensure a seamless, two-way flow of data to empower our sales team. This individual will be integral in developing a holistic lead criteria strategy and automating the associated lead scoring model and contact lifecycle stages to ensure data is accurate. This individual will work with the Sales Consulting team to ensure a seamless connection to our CRM.
As part of this role, this individual will be responsible for identifying new opportunities for further optimization of the platform and well as advising on lead nurturing strategy for ongoing campaigns.
On a day-to-day basis, this individual will serve as a consultant to senior business leaders on marketing automation best practices, using data to help influence change. They will guide broader digital marketing thinking to ensure the firm is using the channel is the most effective way, taking into account the role it plays in a holistic experience with the firm.
This position is a combination of technical, analytical and creative thinking.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has led a complex, enterprise marketing automation program and is comfortable managing inter-connected, automated workflows tied to critical lead reporting as well as optimizing email and landing page performance.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Analyze the current marketing automation instance and provide documentation of the relationship between workflows responsible for lead scoring, lifecycle stages and the integration to Salesforce
- Develop and document a governance and operational model for new campaigns to ensure alignment with automated workflows and the overarching lead criteria strategy
- Manage all aspects of the governance and operational model; including: establishing proper processes for uploading lists, handling merged contact records, and validating contact record data
- Report out on KPIs, including leads generated from marketing automation campaigns
- Partner with the marketing team in developing integrated marketing campaigns and experiences that meet business goals and deliver a positive user experience
- Develop recommendations and optimizations for high-performing email campaigns, landing pages, and forms and work closely with Digital Marketing, Creative Services and UX teams to execute
- Serve as the business owner for the marketing automation platform to drive the channel forward by working collaboratively with cross functional partners
- Work closely with Business Intelligence, CRM and marketing technology teams to develop audience segmentation strategy
- Recommend and implement marketing automation best practices across the organization
- Other job duties as assigned
- 5 to 7 years of experience in either Marketing Automation, Database Marketing or Digital Campaign Management
- Experience working with marketing automation tools is a must: HubSpot preferred, Pardot experience is a plus
- Experience managing an enterprise level, two-way connection to Salesforce
- Experience defining lead criteria and developing workflows to automate updates based on lifecycle stages
- Experience interfacing with clients either internally or in an agency environment; experience with direct interaction with senior leaders preferred
- Ability to develop clear, concise presentations that inform senior leaders and motivate the cross-functional team in maturing campaigns and marketing automation practices
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based off of data analytics
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing automation best practices
- Skilled in marketing testing, data analysis, and reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present technical and non-technical audiences
- High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment
- People management experience a plus
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.