Senior Data Insight EngineerApply Job ID: R-003382 Date posted: 06/11/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Senior Information Security Engineer will be supporting SOC platforms and will primarily focus on configuring, maintaining and maturing the Veritas Data Insight, Enterprise Vault and E-Discovery platforms. The resource will lead and direct efforts with the vendor and internal business units that will result in the implementation and maturation of the Veritas platforms.
- Deliver Veritas platform enhancements including: requirements, design, testing, pilot and implementation.
- Become the technical SME on the Veritas solutions.
- Define policy/rules for the Veritas solutions and refine them as the strategies matures.
- Analyze reports from Veritas tools and provide metrics to management.
- Document solutions and help documents as needed for future operations Analysis team.
- Subject matter expertise in Veritas Data Insight, Enterprise Vault and E-Discovery
- Subject matter expertise in Symantec DLP (Vontu)
- Experience writing Data Insight and DLP policies, troubleshooting, and defining procedures and processes.
- Minimum of 3 years’ hands-on experience in all aspects of the data loss prevention space (Endpoint, DAR, DIM) and Veritas
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Superior oral and technical writing communication skills
- Independence, self-managed, and motivated
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.