Senior Developer - Cloud Development TeamApply Job ID: R-010603 Date posted: 09/18/2020 Primary Location TX-Austin Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
Are you a team player?
Are you curious to learn?
Are you interested in working on meaningful projects?
Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology?
Are you interested in being part of a team that is working to transform and do things differently?
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer with extensive experience in hands-on front end development including use of Semantic HTML, Angular, CSS, and REST services. The candidate will be joining a high velocity, multi-functional development team focused on green-field technology platforms. Activities will include development and enhancement of a series of prototypes to test design concepts for target state capabilities, then using feedback to refine and progress towards a scalable platform. The role will require flexible thinking as the team works to integrate existing business and technology concepts with evolutionary design to deliver a practical and flexible platform.
What will you do?
- Work within the team to design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance, using ASP.Net, C#, Angular, jQuery, MS SQL Server 2012+
- Work with Product Owner to translate business problem statements into technical solutions, then help to plan Sprints that deliver quality demonstrations.
- Assist in technical assessment of risks and issues, and document recommendations
- Once production build commences, Produce technical documentation in accordance with SDLC guidelines
- Communicate with technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis as part of product support
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related field
- 2+ years of AWS experience
- 2+ Years Experience Developing for Containers (ECS, EKS and/or Fargate a plus)
- 5+ Years Angular including version 7+ with Angular 9 experience a plus
- 5+ Years ngrx / Redux, Jasmine and REST services
- 5+ years experience with CSS/SCSS, Semantic HTML, Responsive Design, Section 508/WCAGExcellent knowledge of OOP concepts, data modeling design patterns/frameworks
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge in designing, refactoring, and unit testing
- Team Foundation Server/ Visual Studio 2017/19
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile development process
The following experience would be advantageous:
- Java Enterprise Edition (Java/J2EE) and web technologies
- Familiarity with DevExtreme object library
- Experience building within a .NET Core
- Experience working with Bootstrap
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.