Senior Developer, Full Stack Angular DeveloperApply Job ID: R-010126 Date posted: 08/14/2020 Primary Location TX-Austin Other Locations SC-Fort Mill , CA-San Diego
At LPL Financial we consider it our mission to take care of our advisors so they can take care of their client. Joining as a Senior Developer, Investor Technology team, which is within the Technology business unit, you will be responsible for coding, planning, directing projects to help design, build and maintain the sustainable, scalable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of software products, processes. This role will also include responsibility for leading special projects to drive more quality, scope, and scale in the offering and provide technical leadership to other team members
- Design and develop core services and components with expertise in service-oriented architecture
- Developed multiple UI pages and applied UI validations in Angular single page applications along with ADA compliance.
- Strong API creation skills on Mule 3.8, 4.2 .NET Framework REST APIS by following industry level RAML standards including technical documentation.
- Expert in the Continuous Integration techniques using Jenkins, Bamboo , Octopus for DevOps process for Code Management using Team Foundation Server.
- Performed peer-peer code reviews and team code reviews and gave demos on latest technologies.
- Strong PL/SQL expertise related to database design and created tables, functions & multiple stored procedures that adhere to huge Banking and Insurance domains.
- Collaborate with other Development teams, Enterprise Architecture and Support teams to design, develop, test and maintain the various platforms and their integration with other systems.
- Involved in monthly major releases to support production release activities thru automated releases using DevOps and TeamCity.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and enhance existing legacy systems and applications.
- Collaborate with business partners, Architects, Quality Assurance, Release Management, and the Change Control board to plan, design, develop and implement solutions based on the needs
- Analysis, Design and Development of the project by following Agile Methodology including daily scrum and sprint meetings.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in designing and building Restful APIs and Services and integrating with both internal and vendor APIs.
- Expert independent developer on Mule , .NET , JAVA building REST APIS understanding and ability to gather the necessary inputs on their own.
- Excellent understanding of large scale SOA deployments on AWS , AZURE for database and REST APIS . Great track record of implementing the distributed systems with legacy and modern technical tools.
- Excellent skills of designing and developing the Micro Services and consuming the Rest APIs.
- Must have experience integrating the system over HTTP, JMS or other distributed technologies.
- Must have 3 plus years of software development experience with Mule Soft platform.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills with Mule Run time, Mule Platform API and Mule Gateway tools.
- Knowledge of application development for Cloud platforms using technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud.
- Experience in microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Created multiple reusable components and services using Angular 2 built-in and custom directives .
- Worked on AWS/Azure cloud watch for monitoring the application infrastructure.
- Competence in using Java IDE tools Eclipse and NetBeans to develop dynamic web applications.
- Work with Development, Storage and Network teams in installation and administration of MongoDB in the IT Enterprise Environment.
- Experience handling tools like SuperPuTTY and WinSCP is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts into comprehensible business terminology.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment while effectively managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously as well as produce high-quality end to end solutions for complex API problems.
- Financial Compliance platforms support experience is preferred.
Technologies utilized for the buildout across applications:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, 2017, 2019
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2018
- Visual Studio Code, WebStorm
- SDLC, OOAD, Agile, CI-CD.
- Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic, WebSphere.
- Net Beans, Eclipse.
- Windows, Unix, Linux
- CVS, SVN, GIT, Clear Case.
- ANT, Maven, Jenkins, JUnit, Log4J.
- ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, VB.Net, MS Access
- Mule AnyPoint Studio & Anypoint Platform
- JIRA, Octopus, TeamCity, HP QC
- BIDS, SSRS & SSIS
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.