Senior Developer, Full StackApply Job ID: R-007777 Date posted: 10/16/2020 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations TX-Austin
AS a Sr. Full Stack Developer the duties include but not limited to:
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of the project by following Agile Methodology including daily scrum and sprint meetings.
- Provided technical leadership through technical design, code reviews and implementation of best practices, adhering to SDLC and Release Management processes.
- Design and develop core services and components with expertise in service-oriented architecture
- Developed multiple UI pages and applied UI validations in Angular single page applications.
- Created MuleAPI and WebAPI services by following industry level RAML standards including technical documentation.
- Expert in the DevOps process for Code Management utilizing Octopus and TeamCity platforms helping reduce risk with the rapid deploy processes.
- Performed peer-peer code reviews and team code reviews and gave demos on latest technologies.
- Involved in database design and created tables, functions & multiple stored procedures that adhere to LPL standards.
- Collaborate with other Development teams, Enterprise Architecture and Support teams to design, develop, test and maintain the various platforms and their integration with other systems.
- Involved in monthly major releases to support production release activities thru automated releases using DevOps and TeamCity.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and enhance existing legacy systems and applications.
- Collaborate with business partners, Architects, Quality Assurance, Release Management, and the Change Control board to plan, design, develop and implement solutions based on the needs
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.