Senior Full Stack DeveloperApply Job ID: R-015162 Date posted: 06/16/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations TX-Austin , CA-San Diego
Are you a team player? Are you curious to learn? Are you interested in working in meaningful projects? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology? Are you interested in being part of a team that is working to transform and do things differently? If so, LPL Financial is the place for you!
LPL Financial is one of the nation's leading financial services companies and a publicly traded company under ticker symbol LPLA. We support over 18,000 financial professionals—including over 14,000 independent advisors, more than 700 financial institutions, and over 4,000 institutional clearing and technology subscribers. We enable advisors to focus on their clients by reducing the complexity of running their practice and we support their business by offering enabling technology, comprehensive clearing and compliance services, practice management programs and training, and independent research. At LPL, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients. And Technology is at the center of our mission.
- Design, develop, test and implement technical solutions based on business requirements and strategic direction.
- Develop end to end design for the platform, solution delivery and execution and code quality.
- Collaborate with peer teams, technology platform owner, product manager/owner, enterprise architecture and platform support teams to ensure delivery of production into Production.
- Work collaboratively with quality assurance engineer teams, DevOps to ensure all SDLC processes are adhered to.
- Assess opportunities for platform/application and process improvements.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and enhance existing systems.
- Hands on Web and C#/ .Net development experience integrating multiple application platforms.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders and application integration partners.
- Application resiliency, scalability and performance design.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- Developer with minimum 5+ years of extensive design and implementation of complex systems in Web, .Net stack and web services (REST/SOAP).
- Full stack developer with 5+ years of experience in web/service oriented application.
- Strong understanding of SOA principles and design patterns.
- Hands on experience in SQL server procedures, views, indexes and performance tuning.
- MS Visual Studio, Microsoft TFS, Visio, Postman, SoapUI, SQL Server Query execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Risk management, contingency planning.
- Innovative, self-driven and quick learner abreast of latest technologies
- Experience writing unit tests using any of these technologies VS Tests, NUnit, JUnit,
- MUnit, Jasmin/Karma is a plus.
- Team City, Octopus, Jira
- Hands on experience implementing self-service portals.
- Experience developing customer service applications.
- Should have a good sense for Code Architecture and Design Principles.
- Knowledge of estimation, tools and principles
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.