Senior Mobile DeveloperApply Job ID: R-015646 Date posted: 07/23/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Are you a team player? Are you curious to learn? Are you interested in working in meaningful projects? Do you want to work with cutting-edge technology? Are you interested in being part of a team that is working to transform and do things differently? If so, LPL Financial is the place for you!
Excited to learn more? If so, then this could be the role for you!
LPL Financial is one of the nation's leading financial services companies and a publicly traded company under ticker symbol LPLA. We support over 18,000 financial professionals—including over 14,000 independent advisors, more than 700 financial institutions, and over 4,000 institutional clearing and technology subscribers. We enable advisors to focus on their clients by reducing the complexity of running their practice and we support their business by offering enabling technology, comprehensive clearing and compliance services, practice management programs and training, and independent research. At LPL, we take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients. And Technology is at the center of our mission.
We are looking to hire a Senior Mobile Developer in the Technology organization under the direction of the Application Development Manager for Advisor Flexibility. This position will help solution business requirements and develop technology solutions to support product roadmaps and LPL’s vision. This position will involve collaboration with business partners, Architects, Quality Assurance, Release Management, and the Change Control board to plan, design, develop and implement solutions for these needs.
The candidate should be capable of designing and developing timely, high quality products, with emphasis in mobile development and have the drive to ensure that the vision and success criteria are met within budget and schedule constraints.
- Design, develop, test, tune and implement n-tiered web-based applications with focus on UI development.
- Build, troubleshoot, optimize and improve existing and new web applications and systems.
- Assist management in technical assessment of risks and issues, and document recommendations.
- Support the production of technical documentation in accordance with SDLC guidelines.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical groups on a regular basis as part of product/project support.
- Develop solutions according to enterprise standards.
- Present solutions in code review meetings
- Design and develop core services and components with expertise in service-oriented architecture.
- Provide technical troubleshooting and advanced de-bug support.
- Evaluate new design proposals, investigate and recommend solutions and process improvements that deliver services with high scalability and performance.
- Assist with conceptual design and rough order of magnitude (ROM) level of effort estimations
- Ensure the necessary platform technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner.
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team oriented, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
- 3+ Years Angular with mobile device experience
- 3+ Years HTML
- 2+ years Source control, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Familiarity with Agile software development
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience guiding, coaching, and developing with other engineers
- 3 + years Dev Ops Experience
- 1 + year of SQL Development experience
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.