Senior Product AnalystApply Job ID: R-012721 Date posted: 02/09/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
Do you pride yourself on being a critical thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset?
Are you someone who has a knack for thinking outside the box?
Are you excited about the opportunity to build strong relationships and collaborate with internal business partners to strategize and develop innovative solutions?
Do you want to learn and grow at the nation’s largest independent broker-dealer?
If so, the Senior Analyst, Product Management role could be for you!
As a Senior Analyst, you will be part of the Product Management team within LPL’s Advisor Solutions group, which is responsible for creating competitive and innovative ways for all advisor and enterprise businesses to partner with LPL. This division within Advisor Solutions focuses on product management and promoting an environment of innovation, rooted in data and digital capabilities.
This role is part of a fluid product management team focused on building efficiency, being accountable and executing outcomes cross functionally. This role will embrace product and project management abilities to support our growth and positioning across the entire wealth management market as LPL expands our distribution models and capabilities through increased recruiting, mergers and acquisitions, and our ability to retain advisors and large enterprises. You must have a full understanding of, and ability to explain, all business aspects of our products/platforms and must be able to work with numerous business units across the firm.
What will you do?
- Provide support to the Product Management team by writing requirements & user stories for development teams
- Provide data analytics and data oversight
- Provide product & project management support where appropriate
- Assist in creating and maintaining program metrics and reporting
- Assist in developing, improving, and revising program processes for continual improvement
- Assist in issue management, being able to suggest solutions
- Administrative tasks as they arise
What are we looking for?
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class advisor experience. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are client-focused, team-oriented, and can execute in a way that encourages creativity and continuous improvement.
What skills, experiences, and education are required?
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent additional work experience; Preferred: MBA or a related advanced degree
- 3-5+ years in a project management and/or business management/product analysis role
- Positive, flexible person with the ability to work in a changing environment, identify and manage priorities
- Knowledgeable on the advisory platform landscape, products / product trends and industry regulation
- Strong team player with the ability to work effectively in a group and independently
- Must be able to take initiative and “make things happen” with timelines and deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, process, and organization
- Strong sense of personal accountability for work
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to prepare presentations
- Must possess highly-tactical skills and strong degree of experience with Microsoft Excel and databases
- FINRA Licenses or industry designations preferred
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.