Senior Sales Support SpecialistApply Job ID: R-005236 Date posted: 12/05/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
The Senior Sales Support Specialist will provide administrative support to a team of internal and external recruiters within LPL’s Business Development department. LPL’s Business Development department is responsible for the recruitment of financial advisors and financial institutions to the firm.
- Submit production reports via Salesforce to the Advisor Capital team and provide timely follow-up
- Submit business analysis questionnaires (BAQ) to the Advisor Capital team in order to aid in the transition assistance underwriting process and provide timely follow-up
- Draft recruit offer letters and submit for approval
- Submit contract accommodations via Salesforce in order to process any accommodations that were granted as part of a recruit’s underwriting and offer process
- Submit and track the disbursement of a recruit’s transition assistance payment via Salesforce
- Become proficient in Salesforce in order to build reports and dashboards to provide efficiency to the sales team
- Provide follow-up information for recruits post a home office visit (HOV)
- Perform data entry and maintenance within Salesforce as necessary
- Assist with maintaining a current library of sales materials and internal resources
- Serve as a backup to the Home Office Visit Coordinator which includes travel logistics, agenda planning and reporting in support of our high volume of recruit home office visits
- Act as a liaison between Business Development and internal business partners
- Assist with scheduling outside counsel calls for recruits
- Assist with additional administrative functions as needed
- Minimum Experience Required: 2+ years in an administrative related role; financial services experience preferred
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related areas
- Exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are required. Ability to communicate with leadership, field recruiting professionals and internal recruiters.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills are a must
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced sales environment
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.