Senior Vice President Customer Community LeaderApply Job ID: R-013029 Date posted: 02/09/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill Other Locations CA-Remote
LPL Financial is seeking an experienced and passionate Customer Community leader with a proven track record to build a best-in-class digital program that will shape our long-term approach to customer community advocacy, advisory, and retention. This is a newly formed role to lead the creation of inspiring and compelling resources, experiences, and community that helps support and bring our amazing customers together and drive growth and adoption of new products and service offerings.
The optimal candidate will be a data-driven leader with a proven track record managing in-house customer relationship programs to drive same store sales. You will define the overall customer lifecycle approach, drive our customer community efforts for product led growth, define customer segmentation and all aspects of the performance for customer engagement across email, web, content, product, and digital media in partnership with the respective teams.
What you will be doing:
- Build and execute a virtual community channels to drive increased sales, build loyalty, increase lifetime value, and reduce churn. Work across marketing, sales/customer success, product development, and analytics peers to define test plans & key objectives, develop marketing strategy, and lead program development.
- Build out and execute on the community vision together with internal and external stakeholders.
- Represent LPL Financial in the customer community and help to build a welcoming, inclusive, and supportive community environment for members from a variety of backgrounds
- Build out the LPL Financial community platform and engage with LPL Financial Community members in forums, in our community platform and on social media platforms.
- Manage customer interaction, including online/offline communities, events, press and analyst briefings, customer advisory boards, user groups and executive roundtables
- Measure the impact of customer marketing activities on customer growth, retention and upsells/cross-sell, and communicate these impacts within the organization
- Develop and grow our Customer Advisory Board program, helping us entrench ourselves with our largest customers and leverage their insights to drive our strategic direction.
Who you are:
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity and a hands-on/execution capacity.
- Experience comping/interpreting data from various channels to optimize the customer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including an ability to be an engaging presenter/speaker.
- Experience building or managing customer community and lifecycle programs. Including direct experience across: marketing automation, website personalization, in-product experiences, community platforms, social media, sales and customer success.
- 10+ years of marketing work experience. Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred.
- Financial Services experience a plus.
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.