Service Center ManagerApply Job ID: R-008749 Date posted: 02/06/2020 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
IFS Service Center Manager (6A):
The IFS Service Center Manager is responsible for leading and developing a team of Service Professionals in the LPL Financial Service Center. The IFS Service Center is the first point of contact for LPL Clients who have inquiries related to service and operational needs.
- Solidify yourself as the escalation point for your service professionals
- Train staff on the importance of client retention
- Train staff on how to recognize the opportunity to refer clients to our team of in-house Financial Advisors
- Drive results through performance management and engaging staff
- Act as a resource for your team, providing support with daily activities
- Develop staff by continuously assessing progress, identifying training opportunities and rewarding milestones
- Administrative management duties: Leverage available technology for tracking, timecard approvals, time off requests, attendance, team budget etc.
- Assist in taking client calls when volume is heavy
Other Job Duties:
- BE BALANCED- Juggle multiple tasks, while maintaining focus
- BE PROACTIVE- Take a solution oriented approach to escalated items
- BE CURIOUS- identify and take action on process improvements
- BE COURAGEOUS- identify potential areas of opportunity for staff and provide ongoing coaching,
- BE ENTREPRENEURIAL- understand your role as a business owner and strive to elevate the status quo
- BE A MOTIVATOR- Conduct daily Huddle meetings to recognize and share new information with your staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related discipline required
- 5 - 7 years of call center experience working in a customer contact center environment
- 3+ years of experience managing staff
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently
- FINRA licenses preferred 7/66
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 4,200 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2019, based on total revenue.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lpl.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.