Service Lead, Client CompensationApply Job ID: R-001105 Date posted: 12/07/2017 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
This position is primarily responsible for providing high quality customer service to LPL clients and monitoring department SRs, proactively taking steps to ensure that SRs are at manageable levels, and assisting with team development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review a DAILY list of each members outstanding SRs to work on during their research time
- Utilize Custom View director throughout the day to assure compliance with established schedules
- Biweekly 1:1 meeting, reviewing open SRs out of SLA with assigned staff
- Provide proper training tools and resources to assist staff on DAILY work process
- Monitor aged SRs and assist in closing older items.
- Assure all advance/special check/stop-reissue requests meet Accounting deadline
- Monitor and Assure the Commission Express requests, Commission Research mailbox, voice mails, incoming faxes and regular mail are all being handled and meet SLA
- Pick up calls during high volume periods as needed
- Take front line escalated calls
- Carry out responsibilities of Service Rep on personal SRs.
- Serve as primary contact for STO escalations handled via team mailbox
- Assist Management with varies tasks including escalations and call monitoring
- Assist with interviewing and selection of Sr. Center Operations Associates
- On request, provide commission statements and system reports to clients and LPL employees
- Serve as secondary point of contact for escalations and provide detail resolution
- Maintain and provide daily updates to team calendar
- Serve as point of contact on escalations on missing or incorrect commissions with carriers and sponsors
- Conduct investigations with internal LPL departments throughout the company to verify validity of charges or credits
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members regarding processes
- Coordinate training of new personnel, and identify training needs for all line staff
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly statistics to management (Siebel, Avaya)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with various levels of personnel, in addition to encouraging and building positive relationships and communicating effectively with all co-workers and outside sponsors
- Developing leadership skills and a desire to assist and develop others
- Ability to work independently, organize work effectively and take initiative in fast-paced work environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed, team oriented, responsible, and reliable, with a positive attitude and a proactive style
- Basic industry knowledge and understanding of the commissions process is desired
- Knowledge of Oracle, Siebel, and BranchNet Commission systems
- Proficient in PC based software programs including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.