Service Quality Assurance Team ManagerApply Job ID: R-006216 Date posted: 03/07/2019 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
This role will be responsible for the management of the Quality Assurance Team and program. The QA team’s primary responsibility is the review and evaluation of calls/emails handled by Service Professionals in the Service organization. In addition, the manager for the QA team will be involved in the ongoing criteria used to evaluate calls, identify trends, and work with internal partners to close gaps. The QA Manager will also be involved in the initial establishment of the team, creating policies and procedures and setting-up the structure required recognize top service talent through a quarterly incentive bonus program.
- Management/supervision of team of 10 quality assurance professionals located at both Fort Mill and San Diego locations
- Support the quality assurance professionals with policy and procedural questions or call evaluation guidance.
- Quality monitor calls evaluated by the QA team for accuracy and consistency
- Partner/calibrate with Service management to provide transparency into the call evaluation criteria used by the QA team.
- Serve as the contact point for discrepancies for calls evaluated by the QA team.
- Work with Service Manager for mis-information and/or poor experiences provided by Service Professional
- Create/develop/manage reporting and metrics for the QA team.
- Identify and work to provide training programs or process enhancements to correct quality issues.
- Ability to inspire, motivate, and challenge your team to tackle the opportunities for improvement
- Comfort with ambiguity with an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, growth-oriented and dynamic environment
- Foster a culture of engagement, diversity and inclusion
- A positive can-do attitude; willing to "get in the weeds" with employees
- Utilize the principles of continuous process improvement to streamline and enhance the operation of the call center
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Constantly working on developing team members for succession planning.
- Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Bachelors preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum Series 99 required within 90 days
- 3+ years leading and developing others
- Proven ability to lead and coach financial professionals while possessing strong mentoring and employee development skills.
About LPL Financial:
LPL Financial is a leader in the retail financial advice market and the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer*. We serve independent financial advisors and financial institutions, providing them with the technology, research, clearing and compliance services, and practice management programs they need to create and grow thriving practices. LPL enables them to provide objective guidance to millions of American families seeking wealth management, retirement planning, financial planning and asset management solutions. LPL and its affiliates have more than 3,700 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.