ServiceNow AdministratorApply Job ID: R-002436 Date posted: 03/19/2018 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
We're seeking an Servicenow Systems Administrator to provide day to day support, coordination and oversight for the ServiceNow platform, as part out our Servicenow Platform Team.
- Drive resolution of all reported ServiceNow incidents as a subject matter expert and in collaboration with other team members; maintaining customer communication until closure
- Build and maintain a Known Error database and institute its usage and maintenance across the team
- Monitor system stability and performance metrics to prevent service degradation and interruption
- Execute operational and maintenance procedures to ensure consistent service and standards compliance
- Maintain and improve system and procedural documentation and develop automation for manual processes
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services and practices in collaboration with the IT Service Management Platform team and customers
- Assist in upgrading the Servicenow Platform following system upgrade project plans, performing testing and validation.
- Share release notes and walks users through enhancements
- Adheres to change management principles, policies, and procedures
• 2+ years’ experience as a ServiceNow system administrator for IT Service Management
and/or IT Operations Management
• Well-versed in monitoring techniques system interfaces
• Comfortable managing critical situations within teams
• Extensive experience in customer expectation management
• Strong enterprise IT acumen
• Passionate about efficiency and quality
• Innovative in approach to solutions
- Cautious about production changes and their impact
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.