SharePoint Technical LeadApply Job ID: R-002194 Date posted: 02/12/2018 Primary Location CA-San Diego Other Locations SC-Fort Mill
Productivity Solutions is a department within LPL’s IT organization focused on rapid application development using agile and iterative software development methodologies.
Under the direction of the Development Manager the SharePoint Technical Lead will work individually or as a technical leader of a team responsible for improving existing applications and new application development to meet the changing needs of our business. Specific assignments may include application design, development, coding for enhancements and fixes, testing and performance tuning.
The candidate should be capable of developing a vision for high quality products and have the drive to ensure that the vision and success criteria are met.
- Hands on expertise in building solutions with minimal customizations
- Advanced knowledge in InfoPath forms, Designer workflows on 2016 as well as 2010
- Strong knowledge on SharePoint administrative activities including farm setup and maintenance / troubleshooting issue.
- Experience mentoring and leading other developers on the team; skilled in elevating junior team member’s development competencies
- Demonstrated ability to lead and participate in all phases of application software development
- Ability to identify technical and architectural solutions as part of a project and drive that solution to completion
- Occasionally “drop everything” and work to resolve fire drills and regulatory inquiries by doing ad-hoc queries and problem solving
- Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle and willing to adapt to LPL’s SDLC
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that both technical and non-technical end users can understand
- Demonstrated ability to create positive professional business relationships
- Experience with financial services industry a plus
- Minimum Experience Required: 8+ years of application development experience
- Advanced skills on design and development on SP 2016, 2010
- CSOM, JSOM
- Powershell scripting
- Building Apps
- SP Designer workflows
- Knowledge in migration tools such as sharegate / metqalogix
- Strong Administrative skills SP 2016, 2010
- Hands-on experience in configuring SharePoint farm preferred
- Trouble shoot issues on SharePoint farm
- Experience in setting up search, service applications
- Expertise in developing applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008-2012
- HTML 5.0, XML
- SQL 2014-2016 Databases
- TFS experience a plus
- Knowledge of Angular, HTML 5
LPL Financial, the nation’s largest independent broker/dealer since 1996* and the fourth largest broker/dealer overall, serves as an enabling partner to more than 14,000 independent financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. Since its formation decades ago, LPL has focused on one primary mission -- enabling independent financial advisors to bring objective and un-biased financial advice to millions of Americans.
Headquartered in Boston, San Diego, and Fort Mill, and powered by more than 3,300 client-centric employees, LPL is financially strong and growing.
If you join LPL, you will join a culture that believes in delivering a world-class client experience and looks to all employees to contribute to that goal by sharing their creativity, experience, and passion for continuous improvement. As a destination of choice, our top priorities are growth and development, social responsibility, and financial health for our employees.
We offer competitive compensation and industry leading benefits, including a wellness facility with onsite fitness classes, healthy meal choices, and a walk-in clinic. We support employee financial health through a 401k match, ESPP, and employee discounts. Work/life balance is our foundation and is supported through paid holidays, and paid time off (including time to volunteer). We foster a diverse work environment through Employee Resource Groups and diverse strategic partnerships.
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2017, based on total revenue.