Solution AnalystApply Job ID: R-017372 Date posted: 09/15/2021 Primary Location SC-Fort Mill
LPL Financial is seeking experienced Solution Analyst within the Business Reinvention Team, supporting Intelligent Automation Transformation work within operations, service, and trading teams. The candidate should be a driven, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience with journey mapping and how to optimize and identify automation opportunities with a focus on Lean or Six Sigma principles.
Candidate should have relevant data analytics skills and business analysis experience within financial services industry sector. Also, experience and comfort in analyzing large sets of data, identify patterns, customer pain points, developing reports where needed to drive business insights and strategy development around reducing complexity and making it easier to do business with LPL. Candidate should also be experienced in identifying opportunities, helping form recommendations where automation solutions should be leveraged. Other responsibilities include formation of a business cases and also help validate and ensure business value is achieved once the solution is delivered to the customer. This role also includes supporting business cases through the software development lifecycle phases, and partnering with the product teams to bring the intelligent automation solution to market, using a SAFe Agile delivery framework.
In this position, you will strategize with various focused teams to help develop solutions concentrated on process improvements leveraging intelligent automation solutions, such as RPA and Machine Learning, to help create operation excellence at scale. Our ideal candidate must be comfortable working in both an independent and team atmosphere to fit in this dynamic cross-functional work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify patterns, divergence from patterns; identify opportunity and risk based on process mapping or data sets.
- Outline, deliver and execute on competitive initiatives that enable LPL to extend our industry capabilities.
- Collaborating with the partners around the firm to develop reporting metrics and maintain progress in OKRs
- Analytical data driven approaches to solve questions around complexity and process simplification in a creative way.
- Deliver key insights with interpretation and recommendation, contributes to the development of hypotheses and actions and presents them to management team
- Gather both high level and detailed business requirements, and move them into a User Story format
- Experience in authoring, reviewing and managing Business Requirements Documents and other critical documents in the SDLC process.
- Work with all levels on management with the appropriate level of detail to solve problems
- Leverage data visualization and infographics to assist in telling the story for various areas of the business.
- Mine and analyze internal data sets to help stakeholders develop action plans and / or draw conclusions.
- Passion for optimizing the Advisor and End Investor experience and ability to collaboration and execute.
- Improve current processes or find efficiencies by applying industry best practices as an experienced Business Analyst.
- Support the management team in providing high quality executive level updates
- Champion innovation and transformation mindset
- Experience in supporting Intelligent Automation work, RPA, ML, NLP, etc.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience with tools such as SQL Server, Java, Tableau, Python, VBA and R
- Highly proficient with MS Visio, Powerpoint, and Excel, including use of pivot tables, graphs, and complex logic-based formulas
- Leas Six Sigma certifications (Green or Black Belt certified or progress towards achieving)
- Comfortable in fast moving, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in a Broker Dealer or Financial Services company a plus
- Driven individual, always seeking to improve, upskill, and keep up with industry IA accelerators
- Prior experience supporting Intelligent Automation work
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experience with using aggregation tools and analyze data collected from various sources
- Passion for delivering the best client experience both internally and externally
- Ability to effectively respond to dynamically changing work environment and to positively influence business outcomes
- Trusted to work independently with stakeholders at all levels
- Product management experience within and agile delivery framework
- Superior skill and ability in multi-tasking and appropriate prioritization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent data gathering, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business Analysis: 3-5 years
- Data Analysis: 3-5 years
- Robotics or other Intelligent Automation experience: 3-5 years
- Broker Dealer Experience: 3-5 years
- Bachelor's degree required
- Preferred major in Computer Science, Finance, Statistics, MIS
- Jira, Confluence, Aha!, Miro, Workfusion, Tableau, Unqork, AWS, Automation Anywhere, BETA, Oracle, Voice/Chat bots
- Agile Methodology experience
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission. We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.
Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.